Is TRANSPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSPOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a matrix formed by interchanging the rows and columns of a given matrix
- verb - change the order or arrangement of
- verb - transfer from one place or period to another
- verb - cause to change places
- verb - transfer a quantity from one side of an equation to the other side reversing its sign, in order to maintain equality
- verb - put (a piece of music) into another key
- verb - exchange positions without a change in value
- verb - change key
- To reverse or transfer the order or place of; interchange.
- To move (a term) from one side of an algebraic equation to the other side, reversing its sign to maintain equality.
- To write or perform (a composition) in a key other than the original or given key.
- To render into another language.
- To alter in form or nature; transform.
- To write or perform music in a different key.
- A matrix formed by interchanging the rows and columns of a given matrix.
There are 9 letters in TRANSPOSE: A E N O P R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSPOSE, to go: TRANSPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSPOSE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRANSPOSE
8 letters out of TRANSPOSE
7 letters out of TRANSPOSE
6 letters out of TRANSPOSE
5 letters out of TRANSPOSE
4 letters out of TRANSPOSE
3 letters out of TRANSPOSE
2 letters out of TRANSPOSE
Contextual use of TRANSPOSE
What's nearby TRANSPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSPOSE"