Is TRANSMUTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSMUTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act that changes the form or character or substance of something
- noun - a qualitative change
- noun - (physics) the change of one chemical element into another (as by nuclear decay or radioactive bombardment)
- The act or an instance of transmuting; transformation.
- The state of being transmuted.
- Transformation of one element into another by one or a series of nuclear reactions.
- The supposed conversion of base metals into gold or silver in alchemy.
There are 13 letters in TRANSMUTATION: A A I M N N O R S T T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSMUTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSMUTATION, to go: TRANSMUTATION?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSMUTATION and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
11 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
10 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
9 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
8 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
7 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
6 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
5 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
4 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
3 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
2 letters out of TRANSMUTATION
Contextual use of TRANSMUTATION
What's nearby TRANSMUTATION
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSMUTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSMUTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSMUTATION"