Is TRANSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- noun - an event that results in a transformation
- noun - a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
- noun - a musical passage moving from one key to another
- noun - a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
- verb - cause to convert or undergo a transition
- verb - make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another)
- Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.
- Passage from one subject to another in discourse.
- A word, phrase, sentence, or series of sentences connecting one part of a discourse to another.
- A modulation, especially a brief one.
- A passage connecting two themes.
There are 10 letters in TRANSITION: A I I N N O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSITION, to go: TRANSITION?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSITION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TRANSITION
9 letters out of TRANSITION
8 letters out of TRANSITION
7 letters out of TRANSITION
6 letters out of TRANSITION
5 letters out of TRANSITION
4 letters out of TRANSITION
3 letters out of TRANSITION
2 letters out of TRANSITION
Contextual use of TRANSITION
What's nearby TRANSITION
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSITION"