Is TRANSIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSIENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who stays for only a short time
- noun - (physics) a short-lived oscillation in a system caused by a sudden change of voltage or current or load
- adj - of a mental act
- adj - lasting a very short time
- Passing with time; transitory: “the transient beauty of youth” (Lydia M.
- Remaining in a place only a brief time: transient laborers.
- Decaying with time, especially as a simple exponential function of time.
- One that is transient, especially a hotel guest or boarder who stays for only a brief time.
- A transient phenomenon or property, especially a transient electric current.
There are 9 letters in TRANSIENT: A E I N N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSIENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSIENT, to go: TRANSIENT?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSIENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRANSIENT
8 letters out of TRANSIENT
7 letters out of TRANSIENT
6 letters out of TRANSIENT
5 letters out of TRANSIENT
4 letters out of TRANSIENT
3 letters out of TRANSIENT
2 letters out of TRANSIENT
Contextual use of TRANSIENT
What's nearby TRANSIENT
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSIENT"