Is TRANSGRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSGRESS in various dictionaries:
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - spread over land, especially along a subsiding shoreline
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
- To go beyond or over (a limit or boundary); exceed or overstep: “to make sure that her characters didn’t transgress the parameters of ordinariness” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- To act in violation of (the law, for example).
- To commit an offense by violating a law or command; sin.
- To spread over land, especially over the land along a subsiding shoreline.
There are 10 letters in TRANSGRESS: A E G N R R S S S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSGRESS, to go: TRANSGRESS?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSGRESS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TRANSGRESS
9 letters out of TRANSGRESS
8 letters out of TRANSGRESS
7 letters out of TRANSGRESS
6 letters out of TRANSGRESS
5 letters out of TRANSGRESS
4 letters out of TRANSGRESS
3 letters out of TRANSGRESS
2 letters out of TRANSGRESS
Contextual use of TRANSGRESS
What's nearby TRANSGRESS
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSGRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSGRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSGRESS"