Is TRANSFORMATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSFORMATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a qualitative change
- noun - (mathematics) a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
- noun - a rule describing the conversion of one syntactic structure into another related syntactic structure
- noun - (genetics) modification of a cell or bacterium by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
- noun - the act of changing in form or shape or appearance
- The act or an instance of transforming.
- The state of being transformed.
- A marked change, as in appearance or character, usually for the better.
- Replacement of the variables in an algebraic expression by their values in terms of another set of variables.
- A mapping of one space onto another or onto itself.
- The process of converting a syntactic construction into a semantically equivalent construction according to the rules shown to generate the syntax of the language.
- A construction derived by such transformation; a transform.
- Alteration of a bacterial cell by introduction of DNA from another cell or from a virus.
There are 14 letters in TRANSFORMATION: A A F I M N N O O R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFORMATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSFORMATION, to go: TRANSFORMATION?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSFORMATION and see some winning combinations
14 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
10 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
9 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
8 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
7 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
6 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
5 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
4 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
3 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
2 letters out of TRANSFORMATION
Contextual use of TRANSFORMATION
What's nearby TRANSFORMATION
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSFORMATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSFORMATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSFORMATION"