Is TRANSFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving something from one location to another
- noun - someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
- noun - the act of transfering something from one form to another
- noun - a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- noun - application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- noun - transferring ownership
- verb - transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
- verb - move from one place to another
- verb - lift and reset in another soil or situation
- verb - move around
- verb - cause to change ownership
- verb - change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - transfer from one place or period to another
- To convey or cause to pass from one place, person, or thing to another.
- To make over the possession or legal title of; convey.
- To convey (a design, for example) from one surface to another, as by impression.
- To move oneself from one location or job to another.
- To withdraw from one educational institution or course of study and enroll in another.
- To change from one public conveyance to another: transferred to another bus.
- Also transferal (tr4ns-frùNl).
- One who transfers or is transferred, as to a new school.
- A design conveyed by contact from one surface to another.
- A ticket entitling a passenger to change from one public conveyance to another as part of one trip.
- A place where such a change is made.
- A conveyance of title or property from one person to another.
- verb - to convey from one source to another
There are 8 letters in TRANSFER: A E F N R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSFER, to go: TRANSFER?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSFER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRANSFER
7 letters out of TRANSFER
6 letters out of TRANSFER
5 letters out of TRANSFER
4 letters out of TRANSFER
3 letters out of TRANSFER
2 letters out of TRANSFER
Contextual use of TRANSFER
What's nearby TRANSFER
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSFER"