Is TRACHEA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRACHEA in various dictionaries:
- noun - membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi
- noun - one of the tubules forming the respiratory system of most insects and many arachnids
- A thin-walled tube of cartilaginous and membranous tissue descending from the larynx to the bronchi and carrying air to the lungs.
- One of the internal respiratory tubes of insects and some other terrestrial arthropods.
- One of the tubular conductive vessels in the xylem of vascular plants.
- adj - the passage for conveying air to the lungs [n -CHEAE or -CHEAS] : TRACHEAL
There are 7 letters in TRACHEA: A A C E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACHEA
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRACHEA, to go: TRACHEA?
Rearrange the letters in TRACHEA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRACHEA
6 letters out of TRACHEA
5 letters out of TRACHEA
4 letters out of TRACHEA
3 letters out of TRACHEA
2 letters out of TRACHEA
Contextual use of TRACHEA
What's nearby TRACHEA
Lookup in Wiki for TRACHEA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRACHEA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRACHEA"