Is TORTUOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORTUOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - not straightforward
- Having or marked by repeated turns or bends; winding or twisting: a tortuous road through the mountains.
- Not straightforward; circuitous; devious: a tortuous plot; tortuous reasoning.
- Highly involved; complex: tortuous legal procedures.
- adj - marked by repeated turns or bends
There are 8 letters in TORTUOUS: O O R S T T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORTUOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORTUOUS, to go: TORTUOUS?
Rearrange the letters in TORTUOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TORTUOUS
7 letters out of TORTUOUS
6 letters out of TORTUOUS
5 letters out of TORTUOUS
4 letters out of TORTUOUS
3 letters out of TORTUOUS
2 letters out of TORTUOUS
Contextual use of TORTUOUS
What's nearby TORTUOUS
Lookup in Wiki for TORTUOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORTUOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORTUOUS"