Is TORPEDO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORPEDO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - an explosive device that is set off in an oil well (or a gas well) to start or to increase the flow of oil (or gas)
- noun - a small firework that consists of a percussion cap and some gravel wrapped in paper
- noun - a small explosive device that is placed on a railroad track and fires when a train runs over it
- noun - armament consisting of a long cylindrical self-propelled underwater projectile that detonates on contact with a target
- noun - any sluggish bottom-dwelling ray of the order Torpediniformes having a rounded body and electric organs on each side of the head capable of emitting strong electric discharges
- verb - attack or hit with torpedoes
- A cigar-shaped, self-propelled underwater projectile launched from a submarine, an aircraft, or a ship and designed to detonate on contact with or in the vicinity of a target.
- Any of various submarine explosive devices, especially a submarine mine.
- A small explosive placed on a railroad track that is fired by the weight of the train to sound a warning of an approaching hazard.
- An explosive fired in an oil or gas well to begin or increase the flow.
- A small firework consisting of some gravel wrapped in tissue paper with a percussion cap that explodes when thrown against a hard surface.
- A professional assassin or thug.
- To attack, strike, or sink with a torpedo.
- To destroy decisively; wreck: torpedo efforts at reform.
- verb - to damage or sink with an underwater missile
There are 7 letters in TORPEDO: D E O O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORPEDO
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORPEDO, to go: TORPEDO?
Rearrange the letters in TORPEDO and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TORPEDO
6 letters out of TORPEDO
5 letters out of TORPEDO
4 letters out of TORPEDO
3 letters out of TORPEDO
2 letters out of TORPEDO
Contextual use of TORPEDO
What's nearby TORPEDO
Lookup in Wiki for TORPEDO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORPEDO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORPEDO"