Is TOOTHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOOTHED in various dictionaries:
- adj - having teeth especially of a certain number or type
- adj - notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- Having teeth, especially of a certain number or type.
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 7 letters in TOOTHED: D E H O O T T
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOOTHED, to go: TOOTHED?
Rearrange the letters in TOOTHED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TOOTHED
6 letters out of TOOTHED
5 letters out of TOOTHED
4 letters out of TOOTHED
3 letters out of TOOTHED
2 letters out of TOOTHED
Contextual use of TOOTHED
What's nearby TOOTHED
Lookup in Wiki for TOOTHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOOTHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOOTHED"