Is TONNAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TONNAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tax imposed on ships that enter the US
- The number of tons of water that a ship displaces when afloat.
- The capacity of a merchant ship in units of 100 cubic feet.
- A duty or charge per ton on cargo, as at a port or canal.
- The total shipping of a country or port, figured in tons, with reference to carrying capacity.
- Weight measured in tons.
- noun - total weight in tons
There are 7 letters in TONNAGE: A E G N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TONNAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TONNAGE, to go: TONNAGE?
Rearrange the letters in TONNAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TONNAGE
6 letters out of TONNAGE
5 letters out of TONNAGE
4 letters out of TONNAGE
3 letters out of TONNAGE
2 letters out of TONNAGE
Contextual use of TONNAGE
What's nearby TONNAGE
Lookup in Wiki for TONNAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TONNAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TONNAGE"