Is TOLERANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOLERANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the power or capacity of an organism to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
- noun - a disposition to allow freedom of choice and behavior
- noun - the act of tolerating something
- noun - willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
- noun - a permissible difference
- The capacity for or the practice of recognizing and respecting the beliefs or practices of others.
- Leeway for variation from a standard.
- The permissible deviation from a specified value of a structural dimension, often expressed as a percent.
- The capacity to endure hardship or pain.
- Physiological resistance to a poison.
- The capacity to absorb a drug continuously or in large doses without adverse effect; diminution in the response to a drug after prolonged use.
- Acceptance of a tissue graft or transplant without immunological rejection.
- Unresponsiveness to an antigen that normally produces an immunological reaction.
- The ability of an organism to resist or survive infection by a parasitic or pathogenic organism.
There are 9 letters in TOLERANCE: A C E E L N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLERANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOLERANCE, to go: TOLERANCE?
Rearrange the letters in TOLERANCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TOLERANCE
8 letters out of TOLERANCE
7 letters out of TOLERANCE
6 letters out of TOLERANCE
5 letters out of TOLERANCE
4 letters out of TOLERANCE
3 letters out of TOLERANCE
2 letters out of TOLERANCE
Contextual use of TOLERANCE
What's nearby TOLERANCE
Lookup in Wiki for TOLERANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOLERANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOLERANCE"