Is TIMBERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMBERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - a beam made of wood
- noun - a post made of wood
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY
There are 7 letters in TIMBERS: B E I M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMBERS, to go: TIMBERS?
Rearrange the letters in TIMBERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TIMBERS
6 letters out of TIMBERS
5 letters out of TIMBERS
4 letters out of TIMBERS
3 letters out of TIMBERS
2 letters out of TIMBERS
Contextual use of TIMBERS
What's nearby TIMBERS
Lookup in Wiki for TIMBERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMBERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMBERS"