Is TICKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TICKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cutaneous sensation often resulting from light stroking
- noun - the act of tickling
- verb - touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - touch or stroke lightly
- To touch (the body) lightly so as to cause laughter or twitching movements.
- To tease or excite pleasurably; titillate: suspense that tickles the reader’s curiosity.
- To feel or cause a tingling sensation.
- The act of tickling.
- To please; delight: I was tickled pink by the compliment.
- verb - to touch lightly so as to produce a tingling sensation
There are 6 letters in TICKLE: C E I K L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TICKLE, to go: TICKLE?
Rearrange the letters in TICKLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TICKLE
What's nearby TICKLE
Lookup in Wiki for TICKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TICKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TICKLE"