Is TICKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TICKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - a strong fabric used for mattress and pillow covers
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- A strong, tightly woven fabric of cotton or linen used to make pillow and mattress coverings.
- noun - a strong cotton fabric
There are 7 letters in TICKING: C G I I K N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of TICKING, to go: TICKING?
Rearrange the letters in TICKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TICKING
What's nearby TICKING
Lookup in Wiki for TICKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TICKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TICKING"