Is THUMBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THUMBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the thick short innermost digit of the forelimb
- noun - the part of a glove that provides a covering for the thumb
- noun - a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- verb - to leaf through with the thumb (the short, thick digit of the human hand)
There are 6 letters in THUMBS: B H M S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THUMBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of THUMBS, to go: THUMBS?
Rearrange the letters in THUMBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THUMBS
What's nearby THUMBS
Lookup in Wiki for THUMBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THUMBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THUMBS"