Is THRIFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRIFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous sun-loving low-growing evergreens of the genus Armeria having round heads of pink or white flowers
- noun - extreme care in spending money
- Wise economy in the management of money and other resources; frugality.
- Vigorous growth of living things, such as plants.
- Any of several densely tufted plants of the genus Armeria, especially A.
- A savings and loan association, credit union, or savings bank.
- noun - care and wisdom in the management of one's resources
There are 6 letters in THRIFT: F H I R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRIFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRIFT, to go: THRIFT?
Rearrange the letters in THRIFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRIFT
What's nearby THRIFT
Lookup in Wiki for THRIFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRIFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRIFT"