Is THRESH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRESH in various dictionaries:
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - move like a flail
- verb - beat the seeds out of a grain
- verb - give a thrashing to
- To beat the stems and husks of (grain or cereal plants) with a machine or flail to separate the grains or seeds from the straw.
- To separate (grains or seeds) in this manner.
- To discuss or examine (an issue, for example) repeatedly.
- To beat severely; thrash.
- To use a machine or flail to separate grain or seeds from straw.
- To thrash about; toss.
- verb - to separate the grain or seeds from a plant mechanically
There are 6 letters in THRESH: E H H R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRESH
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRESH, to go: THRESH?
Rearrange the letters in THRESH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRESH
What's nearby THRESH
Lookup in Wiki for THRESH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRESH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRESH"