Is THREATEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THREATEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - to utter intentions of injury or punishment against:"He threatened me when I tried to call the police"
- verb - to be a menacing indication of something:"The clouds threaten rain"
- To express a threat against.
- To be a source of danger to; menace.
- To give signs or warning of; portend.
- To announce the possibility of in a threat.
- To express or use threats.
- These verbs mean to foretell or give signs of impending peril, evil, or injury.
- verb - to be a source of danger to
There are 8 letters in THREATEN: A E E H N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THREATEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of THREATEN, to go: THREATEN?
Rearrange the letters in THREATEN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of THREATEN
7 letters out of THREATEN
6 letters out of THREATEN
5 letters out of THREATEN
4 letters out of THREATEN
3 letters out of THREATEN
2 letters out of THREATEN
Contextual use of THREATEN
What's nearby THREATEN
Lookup in Wiki for THREATEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THREATEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THREATEN"