Is THOUGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THOUGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the content of cognition
- noun - the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- noun - the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- The act or process of thinking; cogitation.
- A product of thinking.
- The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
- The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group: ancient Greek thought; deconstructionist thought.
- Consideration; attention: didn’t give much thought to what she said.
- Intention; purpose.
- Expectation or conception: She had no thought that anything was wrong.
- A trifle; a bit: You could be a thought more considerate.
- noun - a product of thinking
There are 7 letters in THOUGHT: G H H O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THOUGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of THOUGHT, to go: THOUGHT?
Rearrange the letters in THOUGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THOUGHT
What's nearby THOUGHT
Lookup in Wiki for THOUGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THOUGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THOUGHT"