Is THIRDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THIRDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- noun - following the second position in an ordering or series
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another three notes away from it
- noun - the third from the lowest forward ratio gear in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- noun - the base that must be touched third by a base runner in baseball
- noun - one of three equal parts
There are 6 letters in THIRDS: D H I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THIRDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of THIRDS, to go: THIRDS?
Rearrange the letters in THIRDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THIRDS
What's nearby THIRDS
Lookup in Wiki for THIRDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THIRDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THIRDS"