Is THEATER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THEATER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented
- noun - the art of writing and producing plays
- noun - a region in which active military operations are in progress
- A building, room, or outdoor structure for the presentation of plays, films, or other dramatic performances.
- A room with tiers of seats used for lectures or demonstrations: an operating theater at a medical school.
- Dramatic literature or its performance; drama: the theater of Shakespeare and Marlowe.
- The milieu of actors and playwrights.
- The quality or effectiveness of a theatrical production: good theater; awful theater.
- Dramatic material or the use of such material: “His summation was a great piece of courtroom theater” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- The audience assembled for a dramatic performance.
- A place that is the setting for dramatic events.
- A large geographic area in which military operations are coordinated: the European theater during World War II.
- adj - a building for dramatic presentations [n -S] : THEATRIC
There are 7 letters in THEATER: A E E H R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THEATER
To search all scrabble anagrams of THEATER, to go: THEATER?
Rearrange the letters in THEATER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of THEATER
6 letters out of THEATER
5 letters out of THEATER
4 letters out of THEATER
3 letters out of THEATER
2 letters out of THEATER
Contextual use of THEATER
What's nearby THEATER
Lookup in Wiki for THEATER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THEATER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THEATER"