Is TETANUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TETANUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an acute and serious infection of the central nervous system caused by bacterial infection of open wounds
- noun - a sustained muscular contraction resulting from a rapid series of nerve impulses
- An acute, often fatal disease characterized by spasmodic contraction of voluntary muscles, especially those of the neck and jaw, and caused by the toxin of the bacillus Clostridium tetani, which typically infects the body through a deep wound.
- A state of continuous muscular contraction, especially when induced artificially by rapidly repeated stimuli.
- adj - an infectious disease [n -ES] : TETANOID
There are 7 letters in TETANUS: A E N S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TETANUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TETANUS, to go: TETANUS?
Rearrange the letters in TETANUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TETANUS
6 letters out of TETANUS
5 letters out of TETANUS
4 letters out of TETANUS
3 letters out of TETANUS
2 letters out of TETANUS
Contextual use of TETANUS
What's nearby TETANUS
Lookup in Wiki for TETANUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TETANUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TETANUS"