Is TESTIMONIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TESTIMONIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as evidence
- noun - something given or done as an expression of esteem
- noun - something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
- adj - expressing admiration or appreciation
- adj - of or relating to or constituting testimony
- A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
- A written affirmation of another’s character or worth; a personal recommendation.
- Relating to or constituting a testimony or testimonial: testimonial statements; a testimonial dinner.
There are 11 letters in TESTIMONIAL: A E I I L M N O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTIMONIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TESTIMONIAL, to go: TESTIMONIAL?
Rearrange the letters in TESTIMONIAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
10 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
9 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
8 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
7 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
6 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
5 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
4 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
3 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
2 letters out of TESTIMONIAL
Contextual use of TESTIMONIAL
What's nearby TESTIMONIAL
Lookup in Wiki for TESTIMONIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TESTIMONIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TESTIMONIAL"