Is TESTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TESTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - give testimony in a court of law
- verb - provide evidence for
- To make a declaration of truth or fact under oath; submit testimony: witnesses testifying before a grand jury.
- To express or declare a strong belief, especially to make a declaration of faith.
- To make a statement based on personal knowledge in support of an asserted fact; bear witness: the exhilaration of weightlessness, to which many astronauts have testified.
- To serve as evidence: wreckage that testifies to the ferocity of the storm.
- To declare publicly; make known: testifying their faith.
- To state or affirm under oath: testified in court that he saw the defendant.
- To bear witness to; provide evidence for.
- verb - to make a declaration of truth under oath
There are 7 letters in TESTIFY: E F I S T T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of TESTIFY, to go: TESTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in TESTIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TESTIFY
6 letters out of TESTIFY
5 letters out of TESTIFY
4 letters out of TESTIFY
3 letters out of TESTIFY
2 letters out of TESTIFY
Contextual use of TESTIFY
What's nearby TESTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for TESTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TESTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TESTIFY"