Is TESTAMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TESTAMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a profession of belief
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- noun - strong evidence for something
- noun - either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
- Something that serves as tangible proof or evidence: The spacious plan of the city is a testament to the foresight of its founders.
- A statement of belief; a credo: my political testament.
- A written document providing for the disposition of a person’s property after death; a will.
- A covenant between human beings and God.
There are 9 letters in TESTAMENT: A E E M N S T T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTAMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TESTAMENT, to go: TESTAMENT?
Rearrange the letters in TESTAMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TESTAMENT
7 letters out of TESTAMENT
6 letters out of TESTAMENT
5 letters out of TESTAMENT
4 letters out of TESTAMENT
3 letters out of TESTAMENT
2 letters out of TESTAMENT
Contextual use of TESTAMENT
What's nearby TESTAMENT
Lookup in Wiki for TESTAMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TESTAMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TESTAMENT"