Is TERRITORIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERRITORIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit
- noun - a territorial military unit
- adj - of or relating to a territory
- adj - displaying territoriality
- adj - belonging to the territory of any state or ruler
- Of or relating to the geographic area under a given jurisdiction: the territorial limits of a country.
- Relating or restricted to a particular territory; regional: a territorial court.
- Often Territorial.
- Displaying territoriality; defending a territory from intruders: territorial behavior; a territorial species.
There are 11 letters in TERRITORIAL: A E I I L O R R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRITORIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERRITORIAL, to go: TERRITORIAL?
Rearrange the letters in TERRITORIAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of TERRITORIAL
9 letters out of TERRITORIAL
8 letters out of TERRITORIAL
7 letters out of TERRITORIAL
6 letters out of TERRITORIAL
5 letters out of TERRITORIAL
4 letters out of TERRITORIAL
3 letters out of TERRITORIAL
2 letters out of TERRITORIAL
Contextual use of TERRITORIAL
What's nearby TERRITORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for TERRITORIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERRITORIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERRITORIAL"