Is TERRESTRIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERRESTRIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the planet Earth or its inhabitants
- adj - operating or living or growing on land
- adj - concerned with the world or worldly matters
- adj - of this earth
- Of or relating to Earth or its inhabitants.
- Having a worldly, mundane character or quality.
- Of, relating to, or composed of land.
- Living or growing on land; not aquatic: a terrestrial plant or animal.
There are 11 letters in TERRESTRIAL: A E E I L R R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRESTRIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERRESTRIAL, to go: TERRESTRIAL?
Rearrange the letters in TERRESTRIAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
9 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
8 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
7 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
6 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
5 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
4 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
3 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
2 letters out of TERRESTRIAL
Contextual use of TERRESTRIAL
What's nearby TERRESTRIAL
Lookup in Wiki for TERRESTRIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERRESTRIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERRESTRIAL"