Is TERRACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERRACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)
- verb - provide (a house) with a terrace
- verb - make into terraces as for cultivation
- A porch or walkway bordered by colonnades.
- A platform extending outdoors from a floor of a house or an apartment building.
- An open, often paved area adjacent to a house serving as an outdoor living space; a patio.
- A raised bank of earth having vertical or sloping sides and a flat top: turning a hillside into a series of ascending terraces for farming.
- A flat, narrow stretch of ground, often having a steep slope facing a river, lake, or sea.
- A row of buildings erected on raised ground or on a sloping site.
- A section of row houses.
- A residential street on top of or climbing a slope.
- A narrow strip of landscaped earth in the middle of a street.
- To provide (a house, for example) with a terrace or terraces.
- To form (a hillside or sloping lawn, for example) into terraces.
- verb - to provide with a terrace (a raised embankment)
There are 7 letters in TERRACE: A C E E R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERRACE, to go: TERRACE?
Rearrange the letters in TERRACE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TERRACE
6 letters out of TERRACE
5 letters out of TERRACE
4 letters out of TERRACE
3 letters out of TERRACE
2 letters out of TERRACE
Contextual use of TERRACE
What's nearby TERRACE
Lookup in Wiki for TERRACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERRACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERRACE"