Is TERMINATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERMINATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a coming to an end of a contract period
- noun - a place where something ends or is complete
- noun - something that results
- noun - the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)
- noun - the act of ending something
- The act of terminating or the condition of being terminated.
- The end of something in time; the conclusion.
- An end of something in space; a limit or an edge.
- A result; an outcome.
- The end of a word, as an inflectional ending, a suffix, or a final morpheme.
There are 11 letters in TERMINATION: A E I I M N N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERMINATION, to go: TERMINATION?
Rearrange the letters in TERMINATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of TERMINATION
9 letters out of TERMINATION
8 letters out of TERMINATION
7 letters out of TERMINATION
6 letters out of TERMINATION
5 letters out of TERMINATION
4 letters out of TERMINATION
3 letters out of TERMINATION
2 letters out of TERMINATION
Contextual use of TERMINATION
What's nearby TERMINATION
Lookup in Wiki for TERMINATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERMINATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERMINATION"