Is TERMINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERMINATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - be the end of
- verb - terminate the employment of
- To bring to an end or a halt: “His action terminated the most hopeful period of reform in Prussian history” (Gordon A.
- To occur at or form the end of; conclude or finish: a display of fireworks that terminated the festivities.
- To discontinue the employment of; dismiss: a company that terminated 300 workers.
- To have as an end or a result: “The Peloponnesian war... terminated in the ruin of the Athenian commonwealth” (Alexander Hamilton).
There are 9 letters in TERMINATE: A E E I M N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERMINATE, to go: TERMINATE?
Rearrange the letters in TERMINATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TERMINATE
8 letters out of TERMINATE
7 letters out of TERMINATE
6 letters out of TERMINATE
5 letters out of TERMINATE
4 letters out of TERMINATE
3 letters out of TERMINATE
2 letters out of TERMINATE
Contextual use of TERMINATE
What's nearby TERMINATE
Lookup in Wiki for TERMINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERMINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERMINATE"