Is TEMPERATURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEMPERATURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- noun - the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- The degree of hotness or coldness of a body or an environment.
- A specific degree of hotness or coldness as indicated on or referred to a standard scale.
- The degree of heat in the body of a living organism, usually about 37.
- An abnormally high condition of body heat caused by illness; a fever.
There are 11 letters in TEMPERATURE: A E E E M P R R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPERATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEMPERATURE, to go: TEMPERATURE?
Rearrange the letters in TEMPERATURE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of TEMPERATURE
9 letters out of TEMPERATURE
8 letters out of TEMPERATURE
7 letters out of TEMPERATURE
6 letters out of TEMPERATURE
5 letters out of TEMPERATURE
4 letters out of TEMPERATURE
3 letters out of TEMPERATURE
2 letters out of TEMPERATURE
Contextual use of TEMPERATURE
What's nearby TEMPERATURE
Lookup in Wiki for TEMPERATURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEMPERATURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEMPERATURE"