Is TELESCOPIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELESCOPIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - visible only with a telescope
- adj - capable of discerning distant objects
- adj - having parts that slide one within another
- Of or relating to a telescope.
- Seen or obtained by means of a telescope: telescopic data.
- Visible only by means of a telescope: a bright star with a telescopic companion.
- Capable of discerning distant objects: telescopic vision.
- Extensible or compressible by or as if by the sliding of overlapping sections.
There are 10 letters in TELESCOPIC: C C E E I L O P S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELESCOPIC, to go: TELESCOPIC?
Rearrange the letters in TELESCOPIC and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TELESCOPIC
9 letters out of TELESCOPIC
8 letters out of TELESCOPIC
7 letters out of TELESCOPIC
6 letters out of TELESCOPIC
5 letters out of TELESCOPIC
4 letters out of TELESCOPIC
3 letters out of TELESCOPIC
2 letters out of TELESCOPIC
Contextual use of TELESCOPIC
What's nearby TELESCOPIC
Lookup in Wiki for TELESCOPIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELESCOPIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELESCOPIC"