Is TELEPHONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELEPHONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - transmitting speech at a distance
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- To speak with (a person) by telephone.
- To initiate or make a telephone connection with; place a call to.
- To engage in communication by telephone.
There are 9 letters in TELEPHONE: E E E H L N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEPHONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELEPHONE, to go: TELEPHONE?
Rearrange the letters in TELEPHONE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TELEPHONE
8 letters out of TELEPHONE
7 letters out of TELEPHONE
6 letters out of TELEPHONE
5 letters out of TELEPHONE
4 letters out of TELEPHONE
3 letters out of TELEPHONE
2 letters out of TELEPHONE
Contextual use of TELEPHONE
What's nearby TELEPHONE
Lookup in Wiki for TELEPHONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELEPHONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELEPHONE"