Is TARTAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TARTAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a salt used especially in baking powder
- noun - a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- noun - a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- A hard, yellowish deposit on the teeth, consisting of organic secretions and food particles deposited in various salts, such as calcium carbonate.
- A reddish acid compound, chiefly potassium bitartrate, found in the juice of grapes and deposited on the sides of casks during winemaking.
- adj - a crust on the teeth [n -S] : TARTARIC
There are 6 letters in TARTAR: A A R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TARTAR, to go: TARTAR?
Rearrange the letters in TARTAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TARTAR
What's nearby TARTAR
Lookup in Wiki for TARTAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TARTAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TARTAR"