Is TANNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - making leather from rawhide
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- The art or process of making leather from rawhides.
- Browning of the skin by exposure to sun and weather.
- A beating; a whipping.
- noun - the process of converting hides into leather
There are 7 letters in TANNING: A G I N N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANNING, to go: TANNING?
Rearrange the letters in TANNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TANNING
What's nearby TANNING
Lookup in Wiki for TANNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANNING"