Is TANGERINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANGERINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a variety of mandarin orange
- noun - any of various deep orange mandarins grown in the United States and southern Africa
- noun - a reddish to vivid orange color
- adj - of a strong reddish orange color
- A small southeast Asian spiny evergreen tree (Citrus reticulata) having sweet edible fruit.
- The small, looseskinned fruit of this tree.
- A strong reddish orange to strong or vivid orange.
There are 9 letters in TANGERINE: A E E G I N N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGERINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANGERINE, to go: TANGERINE?
Rearrange the letters in TANGERINE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TANGERINE
8 letters out of TANGERINE
7 letters out of TANGERINE
6 letters out of TANGERINE
5 letters out of TANGERINE
4 letters out of TANGERINE
3 letters out of TANGERINE
2 letters out of TANGERINE
Contextual use of TANGERINE
What's nearby TANGERINE
Lookup in Wiki for TANGERINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANGERINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANGERINE"