Is TAKEOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAKEOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- noun - (bridge) a bid that asks your partner to bid another suit
- adj - of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises
- Intended to be eaten off the premises: takeout pizza.
- Selling or intended for the sale of food products to be consumed off the premises: a takeout counter; takeout containers.
- verb - to take or move away
There are 7 letters in TAKEOUT: A E K O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAKEOUT, to go: TAKEOUT?
Rearrange the letters in TAKEOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAKEOUT
What's nearby TAKEOUT
Lookup in Wiki for TAKEOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAKEOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAKEOUT"