Is TAKEOFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAKEOFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a departure
- noun - the initial ascent of an airplane as it becomes airborne
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- The act of rising in flight.
- The point or place from which one takes off.
- An amusing imitative caricature or burlesque.
- noun - the act of rising in flight
There are 7 letters in TAKEOFF: A E F F K O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEOFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAKEOFF, to go: TAKEOFF?
Rearrange the letters in TAKEOFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAKEOFF
What's nearby TAKEOFF
Lookup in Wiki for TAKEOFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAKEOFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAKEOFF"