Is TAKEDOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAKEDOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - (amateur wrestling) being brought to the mat from a standing position
- noun - a crushing remark
- An article or apparatus that can be taken down or apart.
- The mechanism that allows an article or apparatus to be easily taken down.
- A move or maneuver in wrestling or the martial arts in which a standing opponent is forced to the floor.
- The act of humiliating a person.
- An instance of such humiliation: She gave you quite a takedown.
- noun - an article that can be taken apart easily
There are 8 letters in TAKEDOWN: A D E K N O T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEDOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAKEDOWN, to go: TAKEDOWN?
Rearrange the letters in TAKEDOWN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TAKEDOWN
6 letters out of TAKEDOWN
5 letters out of TAKEDOWN
4 letters out of TAKEDOWN
3 letters out of TAKEDOWN
2 letters out of TAKEDOWN
Contextual use of TAKEDOWN
What's nearby TAKEDOWN
Lookup in Wiki for TAKEDOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAKEDOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAKEDOWN"