Is SYNONYM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYNONYM in various dictionaries:
- noun - two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context
- A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language.
- A word or an expression that serves as a figurative or symbolic substitute for another.
- A scientific name of an organism or of a taxonomic group that has been superseded by another name at the same rank.
- noun - a word having the same meaning as another
There are 7 letters in SYNONYM: M N N O S Y Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNONYM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYNONYM, to go: SYNONYM?
Rearrange the letters in SYNONYM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SYNONYM
What's nearby SYNONYM
Lookup in Wiki for SYNONYM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYNONYM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYNONYM"