Is SYNCOPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYNCOPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- noun - (phonology) the loss of sounds from within a word (as in `fo'c'sle' for `forecastle')
- The shortening of a word by omission of a sound, letter, or syllable from the middle of the word; for example, bos’n for boatswain.
- A brief loss of consciousness caused by a temporary deficiency of oxygen in the brain; a swoon.
- adj - the contraction of a word by omitting one or more sounds from the middle [n -S] : SYNCOPAL, SYNCOPIC
There are 7 letters in SYNCOPE: C E N O P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCOPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYNCOPE, to go: SYNCOPE?
Rearrange the letters in SYNCOPE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SYNCOPE
6 letters out of SYNCOPE
5 letters out of SYNCOPE
4 letters out of SYNCOPE
3 letters out of SYNCOPE
2 letters out of SYNCOPE
Contextual use of SYNCOPE
What's nearby SYNCOPE
Lookup in Wiki for SYNCOPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYNCOPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYNCOPE"