Is SYMBOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYMBOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
- noun - something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible
- Something that represents something else by association, resemblance, or convention, especially a material object used to represent something invisible.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something associated with and standing for, representing, or identifying something else”: scales, the symbol of justice; the scepter, an attribute of royal power; the thistle, the emblem of Scotland.
- verb - to serve as a symbol (a representation) of
There are 6 letters in SYMBOL: B L M O S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SYMBOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYMBOL, to go: SYMBOL?
Rearrange the letters in SYMBOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SYMBOL
What's nearby SYMBOL
Lookup in Wiki for SYMBOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYMBOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYMBOL"