Is SWOLLEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWOLLEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- adj - characteristic of false pride
- Expanded by or as if by internal pressure; distended: a swollen toe.
- Overblown; bombastic: swollen rhetoric.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 7 letters in SWOLLEN: E L L N O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWOLLEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWOLLEN, to go: SWOLLEN?
Rearrange the letters in SWOLLEN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SWOLLEN
5 letters out of SWOLLEN
4 letters out of SWOLLEN
3 letters out of SWOLLEN
2 letters out of SWOLLEN
Contextual use of SWOLLEN
What's nearby SWOLLEN
Lookup in Wiki for SWOLLEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWOLLEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWOLLEN"