Is SWIVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWIVEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a coupling (as in a chain) that has one end that turns on a headed pin
- verb - turn on a pivot
- A link, pivot, or another fastening so designed that it permits the free turning of attached parts.
- A pivoted support that allows an attached object, such as a chair or gun, to turn in a horizontal plane.
- A gun that turns on a pivot.
- To turn or rotate on or as if on a swivel.
- To turn on or as if on a swivel.
- verb - to turn on a pivoted support
There are 6 letters in SWIVEL: E I L S V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWIVEL, to go: SWIVEL?
Rearrange the letters in SWIVEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWIVEL
What's nearby SWIVEL
Lookup in Wiki for SWIVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWIVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWIVEL"