Is SWIRL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWIRL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- To move with a twisting or whirling motion; eddy.
- To be dizzy; swim.
- To be arranged in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- To cause to move with a twisting or whirling motion.
- To form into or arrange in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- A whirling or eddying motion or mass: a swirl of white water.
- Something, such as a curl of hair, that coils, twists, or whirls.
- Whirling confusion or disorder: “high-pressure farce built around the swirl of mistaken identities” (Jay Carr).
- verb - to move with a whirling motion
There are 5 letters in SWIRL: I L R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIRL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWIRL, to go: SWIRL?
Rearrange the letters in SWIRL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWIRL
What's nearby SWIRL
Lookup in Wiki for SWIRL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWIRL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWIRL"