Is SWIFTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWIFTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
- noun - an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745)
- noun - a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
- noun - common western lizard
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
There are 6 letters in SWIFTS: F I S S T W
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWIFTS, to go: SWIFTS?
Rearrange the letters in SWIFTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWIFTS
What's nearby SWIFTS
Lookup in Wiki for SWIFTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWIFTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWIFTS"