Is SWELLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWELLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - the increase in volume of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- The state of being swollen.
- Something swollen, especially an abnormally swollen body part or area.
- noun - something that is swollen
There are 8 letters in SWELLING: E G I L L N S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWELLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWELLING, to go: SWELLING?
Rearrange the letters in SWELLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SWELLING
7 letters out of SWELLING
6 letters out of SWELLING
5 letters out of SWELLING
4 letters out of SWELLING
3 letters out of SWELLING
2 letters out of SWELLING
Contextual use of SWELLING
What's nearby SWELLING
Lookup in Wiki for SWELLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWELLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWELLING"