Is SWEETEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWEETEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make sweeter in taste
- verb - make sweeter, more pleasant, or more agreeable
- To make sweet or sweeter by adding sugar, honey, saccharin, or another sweet substance.
- To make more pleasant or agreeable.
- To soften or soothe: sweetened her mood.
- To make bearable; alleviate.
- To increase the value of (collateral for a loan) by adding more securities.
- To enhance the attractiveness or financial desirability of (an offer, for example).
- To increase the value of (an unwon poker pot) by adding stakes before reopening.
- To make less acidic: sweeten the stomach with antacids.
- To become sweet.
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- noun - something that is sweet
There are 7 letters in SWEETEN: E E E N S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEETEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWEETEN, to go: SWEETEN?
Rearrange the letters in SWEETEN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SWEETEN
6 letters out of SWEETEN
5 letters out of SWEETEN
4 letters out of SWEETEN
3 letters out of SWEETEN
2 letters out of SWEETEN
Contextual use of SWEETEN
What's nearby SWEETEN
Lookup in Wiki for SWEETEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWEETEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWEETEN"